Jellyvision is hiring an Associate Account Manager
What we do
Hello! We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin…we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How you’ll help
Jellyvision is looking for an Associate Account Manager who is charged with engaging and supporting our growing list of customers. You’re responsible for supporting our existing customers with the ultimate goal of retaining our customers and helping them make the most of their ALEX platform. You’ll educate and sell customers on Jellyvision’s new technologies and product, establish a strong sales process that includes pre-research, consultative question-asking, pitches, and follow-ups, and answer client questions with a deft mix of charm, delight, and business acumen. You’ll own a book of customers where you’ll be responsible for guiding them through their customer journey. This is a quota-carrying role.
What you’ll do
- Manage and own the relationship for your book of business with a strong focus on customer success and growth strategies, which involves:
- Segmenting the book, retaining existing customers and selling to accounts with growth opportunities
- Running ALEX demos and pitches with strong discovery and consultative question asking
- Guiding customers through marketing strategies and analytics analysis
- Collaborating with the implementation team to strengthen the customer relationship
- Meet, or exceed, your annual quota that is measured on a monthly and quarterly basis tied to annual company goals. Specifically you’ll:
- Drive customer retention by renewing and growing your book of customers
- Identify and create a pipeline of reasonable opportunities and reliable forecasts for upsell and renewals
- Mitigate churn risks
- Create and maintain a stellar organization system as you will be supporting a high volume of customers
- Partner with a Customer Success Representative who provides administrative and sales support
- Consult with your manager on effective and creative ways to streamline the enterprise customer playbook and apply at scale to your customers
- Uncover deep client insights and communicate them to the broader Jellyvision team (these are often the genesis of the next Jellyvision product)
- Lead strategic meetings with customers to drive usage of our platform and products, prove the value of our tools, and help customers meet their goals
- Work collaboratively with your customers and key stakeholders who influence a customer renewal, including brokers, consultants, carriers, 3rd party groups, HR teams, and the C-suite
- Work cross-functionally with key revenue leaders, members of the Customer-Operations, Product, and Marketing teams to retain our customers. In addition to managing external relationships, you’ll need to be an expert in navigating internal stakeholders in an effort to drive the business forward
- Represent the voice of the customer internally by sharing customer business challenges and HR needs with Product as well as Senior Leadership
- Learn about Jellyvision’s platform, products, features to effectively communicate the value proposition of our solutions to your customers
- Negotiate price and contractual terms with existing customers, and identify who needs to be involved in approving the purchase (legal, CFOs, CEOs, etc.)
- Utilize Salesforce, Outreach, Front, Gong, FormAssembly, Office 365, G Suite with proficiency
Experience & Skills
- 2+ years of experience selling and pitching products, managing accounts and/or a book of business, and dealing directly with (ideally B2B) clients.
- Experience in an enterprise sales environment, preferably in the HR and/or SaaS sales space
- Successful track record working with SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise customers on a revenue-generating team.
- An innate curiosity to understand your customers, and an insatiable need to help each of them succeed.
- Being Resilient
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Drives Results
About remote hiring
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, however, our philosophy is “Flexible First”. This means that coming into the office is by choice, not required. But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, MN, NC, NE, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!