Where A-Players Thrive.
We’re an employee-owned, vertically-integrated builder of some of America’s most popular health & wellness brands. With over 1,200 team members dedicated to improving the lives of people and their pets, we create best-in-class products that bring health and happiness. Our creative content educates the world on making smarter health choices, while the brands we own generate over $1 billion of revenue annually.
We’re Looking For A: Data Operations Specialist Intern to help manage our eCommerce application platforms. You will support various systems, understand our integrated system design, learn the processes of evaluating requests and develop skills to learn and master new systems quickly. This role will own the data integrity of our product suite within our various brands and support business objective delivery through ticket process management.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Remote)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Understand the current state of the companies’ data policies, identify potential issues and assist in formatting and preparing data to be transferred into necessary applications
- Analyze source and quality of data, identify potential issues and develop action plan if necessary
- Ability to effectively communicate client information, trends and feedback cross-functionally
- Implement and configure the data collection and processing for Golden Hippo brand websites
- Administrates and supports Data Warehouse systems, ERP, ESP, WMS and other applications used by the business functions (including solving for continuous improvements, automation and enhancements)
- Manages incoming support requests, help business users troubleshoot application issues and engage in problem determination, workaround resolution, and root cause analysis utilizing basic project management skills to deploy new solutions or functionality
- Troubleshoots, including escalation of more complex issues with department systems leaders
- Ensures that applications and related services are documented and current
- Monitors, audits, and resolve data integrity issues between integrated business systems
- Supports projects to address business strategies by solving complex business problems through system automation
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously under tight deadlines
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Understand business applications architecture, and how to navigate systems efficiently
- Interest in application customization through both in-house development and vendor managed enhancements
- Strong organizational skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to pick up new processes quickly and efficiently required
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- 0-1 years of experience in a technical based support role
- 1 – 2+ years of customer success management, implementation, engineering or data implementation experience (preferably with Salesforce experience)
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Willingness to go above and beyond; must be able to think outside of the box, follow up with necessary parties and connect dots where information is limited
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college coursework/currently enrolled towards BS degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $17-$20/hour.
Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geographical location.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at email@example.com to verify its validity.*