Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
The Application Support Engineer will partner with and provide support to clients and partners for Nextech’s Advanced Analytics product.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide timely and accurate engineering-level support to users of our Advanced Analytics system
- Research and resolve data errors and unexpected results
- Identify and describe customer-reported software defects
- Work directly with DBAs, DBEs, and development teams on issues
- Process provisioning requests from our implementation teams
- Engage our Analytics platform vendor for advanced troubleshooting and problem reporting
- Serve as a liaison between customer support and product management departments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server technologies, including T-SQL and SSIS
- Familiarity with Azure services is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot software applications
- Experience providing feedback to software engineering teams
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and with direction
- Desire to learn and provide high quality customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization, time management and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in relational database applications and other IT subjects
- Experience providing support for SaaS applications, especially Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records software
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.
- Works generally in front of a computer monitor
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 5% travel.