Job Description: Analytics Solutions Engineer
Location: Remote or Philadelphia, PA Headquarters
What You Do:
- Analyze, document and generate clear functional requirements for analytics implementation and tag management
- Configure web analytics and other tools to gather the data we need
- Ensure best-practices are followed to install, configure, and use web analytics tools, tag management systems, and A/B testing tools
- Report on a variety of metrics and use your findings to shape actionable business recommendations
- Documentation and management of tracking pixels across 40+ domains
- Maintain deliverables, projects, and timelines for your client engagements
- Communicate findings clearly to a broad range of stakeholders
- Structure data so it can easily be used for analysis and data driven decision making
What You Bring:
- Experience configuring web event tracking platforms, such as Google Analytics
- Experience implementing Tag Management Solutions, such as Google Tag Manager
- A background in working hands on with HTML and Vue.js
- Deep understanding for how to collect business requirements from multiple stakeholders and map them to specific digital measurement tactics
- Passion for troubleshooting with great attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- Experience implementing and configuring solutions for user identification
- Experience implementing solutions for SSP, DSP or programmatic ad exchanges
Candidates with the following will be given particular attention:
- Experience with Snowplow
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience writing performant SQL, especially with dbt
- Experience with Vue.js
- Google Tag Manager
- Great Expectations
HEALTH UNION REALLY IS THE BEST PLACE TO WORK
Health Union is a dynamic company that’s growing at a fast pace. To us, the most important part of managing fast growth is maintaining our culture. But don’t just take our word for it: Philly.com, Philadelphia Business Journal, and MM&M have all named Health Union a “best place to work”–and we take pride in living up to that hype every day. At Health Union:
- We cultivate a fun, family-friendly work environment that values inclusion, community, excellence, and transparency.
- We work hard, play hard and in the process, form close-knit relationships that breed an authentic, respectful culture of teaching and learning.
- All team members – from executives to managers to people in entry-level positions – sit together in an open office and enjoy a fully integrated, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Full-time team members are immediately eligible for comprehensive health benefits, FSA for transit, parking, and dependent care, as well as PTO, paid parental leave, Summer Fridays, and paid holidays.
Health Union is the only digital health company that continuously works to bring people together by evolving social interactions into meaningful health conversations through a growing portfolio of online health communities. Every day, Health Union encourages engagement that helps millions of people with chronic conditions find the information, connection and validation they seek. Learn more at www.health-union.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Health Union participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S for any employer.
This is a full-time position, located at Health Union offices in Philadelphia (Center City). Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
*Candidates only. No direct calls or emails. No recruiters/agencies, please.