At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
We are looking for a highly motivated Accounting Manager that will provide accounting expertise in US GAAP reporting and managing the close cycle.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the US Corporate Controller on monthly closing for the USA books and on key projects including the global rollout of an ERP.
- Manage external audits and prepare information required to support accounting positions that are provided to auditors.
- Develop and implement controls and policies that will cover complex transactions and financial reporting including revenue recognition, software capitalization, and acquisitions.
- Develop and maintain accounting memorandums that will support the company’s position on complex accounting standards.
- Examine and implement new accounting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Review reconciliations prepared by the shared services.
- Review journal entries submitted by the shared services prior to posting.
- Prepare financial statements and reports that will be provided to investors and Lenders.
- Review the calculation of commission expenses to be paid to sales personnel.
- Avoid legal obstacles by complying with legal requirements.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Prior audit experience working for the Big 4 Accounting firms.
- 10 years of experience in account and finance
- Familiarity with major ERP platforms (SageIntacct, NetSuite, Oracle Financials, etc.) is required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Experience working in a shared services or supporting a multinational company
- Self starter
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality
- Not take yourself too seriously and the ability to have fun.
- Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
- Be specific and apply the rule from above; create a list of 3-6 bullet points describing the most important experience and capabilities the candidate should have to be successful in this role. And when it comes to education, would work experience count to show they mastered the skill? Do you REALLY need a degree?
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!