Who we are
Who you are
You love digging into the numbers and understanding what moves the needle. You are eager to combine your analytical skills with operational execution, and want to see how your data-driven recommendations translate into the real world. You are both a problem solver and a people person. You enjoy creating new analyses just as much as you enjoy connecting with clients. Clients trust that you understand their needs, and appreciate that you use data to inform the insights and recommendations that you bring to them. You are highly empathetic and communicate clearly and professionally, and you love to share what you learn.
People tend to describe you as a hard worker, but for you it is about doing the work and doing it well, because you care. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and adept at handling uncertainty. You’re not easily rattled. You remain calm under pressure and can easily diffuse a situation through your presence. You are dedicated to building and maintaining effective partnerships, and know that doesn’t come from promising the world, but instead by being honest, understanding, and exhibiting good judgment. We’d be impressed if you have experience in ecommerce, marketplaces, and/or in cannabis.
What else? You have around 3-5 years experience in analytical roles, and you describe yourself as an ‘excel wiz’ who loves working with clients.
What the role is
In this account manager role you will be an integral part of the operations team, responsible for supporting dispensaries and couriers that work with Lantern, and for keeping a pulse on dispensary and marketplace metrics. You will measure and track dispensary and marketplace KPIs and identify areas of opportunity so our partners can successfully scale with Lantern, balancing growth with performance.
As our first account manager, you will help build a new functional area from scratch, creating structure and documenting best practices that will set us up for success in new markets. In this role you will work closely with account development, onboarding, customer experience, and operations, towards achieving the daily goal of providing the best delivery experience possible in partnership with our dispensary and courier partners.
In this role you will:
- Use data to identify areas of opportunity and inform recommendations for how our partners can scale within Lantern
- Lead and manage Lantern’s relationships with dispensaries and delivery couriers
- Identify partner pain points and work with product to build effective and scalable solutions
- Create processes and best practices for how we work with and support our partners on a daily basis
- Ensure that any recommendations we make are always in compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements related to cannabis
The Other Stuff
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan with employer match
- Added perks