We are searching for an Account Manager who is passionate about building relationships with clients, committed to delivering results in a fast-paced environment, and dedicated to helping their clients grow.
Account Managers are responsible for owning the relationship with our key clients, with a core focus on customer retention and growth. The ideal candidate will have a consultative and analytical approach to gain a strong understanding of our clients’ goals ensuring product and service alignment.
They will have a natural ability to identify areas of growth while demonstrating a return on investment to their clients. The ideal candidate can connect people and products to solve business challenges, internally and with customers. The Account Manager will be measured on their ability to achieve monthly revenue retention targets and convert short term contracts into 12+ month contracts.
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with customers through ongoing and proactive communication, ensuring customer satisfaction, growth and high renewal rates.
- Ask and understand clients’ key business goals and objectives and ensure delivery against these goals.
- Effectively manage contract renewals and re-negotiations.
- Grow account revenue through up-sell and cross-sell efforts; have a working knowledge of sister brands to assist in these efforts.
- Actively monitor and mitigate risk among account base.
- Identify key contacts, decision makers, and executives for each account and maintain regular, consistent communication in a proactive capacity.
- Develop a deep understanding of Campaigner product and ensure that accounts are utilizing all the appropriate features in the software.
- Stay up to date with email marketing changes and product developments, communicating these to clients addressing the impact and providing recommendations.
- Effectively work alongside other departments – including sales, finance, product, and support – to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Accountable for identifying client issues, proposing solutions and escalating to the appropriate person to the point of resolution
- Share knowledge, tools, and techniques within the team and be a resource to junior members.
- BS or BA degree required.
- 2 years in Account Management, Customer Success, Sales and/or Business Development.
- Knowledge of web-based software as a service (SaaS)
- Experience developing relationships and providing strategic advice and direction to Director and Executive-level contacts.
- Ability to understand the client’s business and what drives decision making.
- Excellent communication skills; building quick rapport over phone, email and presentation.
- Exceptional time management and organization; ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to overcome objections.
- Experience in email or digital marketing a plus
- Motivated with a passion to succeed, while also helping clients, team members and the overall company.
About Moz Group
The Moz Group, a subsidiary of Ziff Davis, Inc (NASDAQ: ZD), is a leading provider of marketing technology solutions primarily for small and medium-sized enterprises, consisting of a portfolio of brands across digital media and cloud services. Our SEO brands include Moz and STAT, Email Marketing brands include Campaigner, iContact, Kickbox, and SMTP, and finally our Communications brands are made up of Line2 and eVoice.
The Moz Group is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, and to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse people, and minority candidates to apply.
Our parent company, Ziff Davis, has once again achieved a perfect score of 100 in the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation’s 2023 Corporate Equality Index (CEI). The CEI is a vital benchmarking tool that evaluates corporate policies and practices, and our consistent top score demonstrates our ongoing dedication to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment for all.