Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,300+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are looking for an experienced sales professional to help us expand our rapidly growing Travel business. Using superior networking skills, this individual will be responsible for driving revenue for our vertical-specific payments software through new direct sales and strategic partnerships. If you are a great team player, enjoy having fun, and motivated by success, this may be the role for you!
- Build client relationships and manage full sales cycle, from prospecting to close
- Contribute to pipeline generation, prospecting, and lead generation (we relentlessly pursue new business!)
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Achieve established goals to deliver monthly and quarterly revenue quota
- Partner with key internal stakeholders (product, technical, operational and marketing team) to project manage the delivery and implementation of our solution
- Work alongside marketing on lead generations efforts including lead campaigns, new market research, and more
- Build a metrics-driven sales pipeline of new accounts in the Americas and European Regions
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS degree (required)
- 2+ years of full sales cycle experience; a background selling Saas based solutions is preferred
- Strong judgement, high emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proactive self-starter capable of anticipating needs and taking initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in consultative sales; the ability to build rapport quickly, demonstrate products remotely and meet the specific customer needs with effective solutions
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM applications
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.