At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Role:
Vercel’s sales team is full of bright, hardworking Account Executives who are helping us create a new category. Vercel’s sales team is deeply technical and spans a range of business functions (developers, operations, marketing, product, IT). We’re a fast-growing organization with a strong preference to grow team members and promote from within. You will be the dominant driver of revenue growth and be on the front lines evangelizing our platform to both new and existing customers.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Manage book of business that includes renewals and net new business opportunities
- Partner cross-functionally with Solutions Engineering, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to get your customers the best outcomes for their business
- Learn about our technology and the space every day
- Use tools like Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Outreach, SFDC, etc.
- Top performer with history of success in pipeline generation, opportunity management, and closing customers
- Coachable and collaborative
- Team first attitude and no ego
- Passionate about your customers and how Vercel solves their problems
- Motivated, curious, hungry
Bonus If You:
- Aspire to be a leader
- Have experience helping companies in hyper-growth stage
- Have experience in Product Led Growth company
- Have experience in Front End Software Development
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $89,500.00 – $133,500.00. This salary range is an estimate, and actual salary may vary based on the company’s compensation practices, location, and candidate experience. The total compensation package may also include benefits and equity-based compensation.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.