Swiftly is a mission-driven company and the first Connected Transit Platform that helps transit agencies improve their service reliability, passenger information, and operational efficiency. Over 115 transit agencies in 8 countries partner with Swiftly today and we touch over 2 billion transit trips per year. Agencies that partner with Swiftly are able to improve on-time performance by up to 40% and increase passenger information accuracy by up to 50%. The result is increased ridership, fewer passenger complaints, and more reliable transit operations.
Sales at Swiftly
The Account Executive team at Swiftly engages, qualifies, and secures new transit agencies, including partnering with hardware vendors to build out innovative system architecture. The Sales team is guided by Swiftly values – team, communication, feedback, growth, diversity, impact – and often combines several values to solve problems and deliver value to potential customers.
About the Role
The AE I position requires the ultimate problem synthesizer and communicator. This person will be expected to work cross functionally and collaboratively on a daily basis to solve new problems, build out the role, and lead company strategy for small to medium markets as well as emerging markets. This role relies on thoroughly understanding day-to-day agency challenges and workflow. A successful AE I would be passionate about the future of public transportation and the role of transportation technology in creating change.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a strategy for small to midsize agencies
- Identify and qualify product fit for emerging markets
- Own lead generation and pipeline attainment
- Lead deals from initial engagement to close
- Achieve and exceed quota expectations
- Develop business proposals and presentations with agencies that show ROI
- Ability to lead demonstrations of full Swiftly platform when a solutions engineer is unavailable
- Work with agencies to identify budget and procurement paths
- Attend conferences and other events to meet prospects, build relationships and represent Swiftly as a thought leader
- Work with Customer Success and the implementation team to ensure a smooth transition for the agency
- Present new ideas to generate revenue
- Work collaboratively with all cross-functional departments to provide a constant loop of feedback on our competition, market, and prospects.
You Will Have:
- 1-2 years of quota-carrying SaaS experience
- Strong ability to listen to various stakeholders and synthesize relevant information
- Persistent and able to find creative ways to communicate ROI to prospects
- Strong intuition and ability to thrive with minimal direction: you can ideate and execute on a plan effectively, think strategically, and balance multiple, competing priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times-
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience working in public transportation, or passionate about the future of transportation, mobility, and cities, with an interest in the role of transportation technology