Sensor Tower is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team managing the relationship with our clients. As a CSM, you’ll be responsible for deeply understanding customer’s business challenges and goals and be the advisor to client leadership. You will manage your own book of clients, supporting them from onboarding to full deployment to renewal and support upsells. Sensor Tower is a data-driven organization and you will use the data both with your clients and internally.
This position demands strong analysis & communication skills, a sense of personal accountability, a passion for delivering value to our customers, and a desire to be part of a tightly-knit team advocating for the voice of our clients.
We are a fully distributed, remote first company and at this time are only able to hire folks who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah and Washington.
- Point of contact for assigned customer portfolio, with accountability for customer engagement and retention
- Interface with customer leadership regularly, leading discussions navigating the relationship to support platform adoption and usage
- Deliver training, analytics, insights, and best practices to customer teams
- Partner with customers to understand their business goals, competitive landscape, and build strategic engagements to demonstrate the value of our data and platform
- Be a strategic expert on mobile insights, app store optimization, and much more
- Drive overall customer satisfaction to expand customer engagement and increase the likelihood of retention and growth
- Excellent ability to manage customer relationships, especially sensitive issues and effectively problem solve
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success management or client-facing consulting or analyst positions; mobile app background is a plus
- Experience working for SaaS-based companies
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve complex client challenges
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships and effectively interface with executive-level client leadership
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable using Excel for data analysis
- Experience managing business strategy and plans to drive growth
- Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines
- BA/BS degree required
- Travel, as required (post-pandemic), to support the above responsibilities
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.