CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
Account Executive Enterprise, EMEA
CreatorIQ is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to build deep relationships with potential customers, drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to contract execution. Selling the entire CreatorIQ Platform across a set of named target accounts.
Our Enterprise team sells to the World’s largest global brands. We see the role as focused on selling to a named list of those accounts. The territory alignment will be by local geography and region.
What you’ll do
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline with new prospects targeting executive level contacts at Enterprise accounts
- Spearhead account penetration strategies with your BDR and Marketing team
- Create demand by uncovering executive-level initiatives and business problems and matching them to our solution
- Own your account list and manage expectations, timeline, and act as the leader with internal stakeholders
- Partner with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Accurate forecasting
- Sell on value and ROI vs. technical functionality
- Build credibility and trust while influencing buying responsibilities
- Anticipate and prepare for objections through regular risk assessment exercises
- Build account strategy and territory plan
- Have a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, how private and public companies make decisions and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
- Work in a hybrid environment
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 7+ years of full-cycle sales experience, at least 3+ years enterprise sales
- Managing target list of ~40 accounts
- Experience selling to the C-suite (all lines of business) at Enterprise level accounts
- Ability to build and present executive-level slide decks and present them to your customers
- Experience in comprehending and delivering ROI/ Business Case
- Experience crafting complex sales proposals
- Ability to manage large extended teams consisting of product specialists, solution engineers, customer success, and training personnel.
- Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what’s important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.
The Account Executive Enterprise, EMEA position is a hybrid role.