Compensation Potential: $70,000-$90,000+ (uncapped earning potential!)
Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
As an Account Executive (internally termed an Enrollment Specialist) at Housecall Pro, you will be using your consultative sales skills to identify the challenges and pain that customers are facing in their business and how HouseCall Pro can alleviate that pain. We also want to inspire our Pros to delight their customers in order to grow their business. You will become an expert in an array of different Pro verticals so that you can build credibility and speak with authority. Your daily activity will consist of doing 3-5, 45-minute product demos per day, supporting the on-boarding process for new customers and managing a pipeline.
You will work closely with SDRs and Account Executives as part of a larger sales org. Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Housecall Pro, helping our service professionals to understand the value of our software in growing their businesses.
$75,000 / year ($49,000 base) + uncapped earning potential
What we’re looking for:
Our most successful Account Executives:
- Typically have a couple years of professional software sales experience in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment
- Love working with people; Pros (our customers) and team members included!
- Are driven to add value for our Pros and the company in a genuine way
- Are curious, fun, and adaptable in a results-oriented environment that offers a healthy dose of independence, teamwork, and competition
- Love to learn, show initiative, and embrace change as a means to constant improvement and growth. We are always looking to “be better today than we were yesterday.”
- Have strong customer service, communication, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills.
Our on-boarding program is designed to get new team members up to speed on who our customers are, our inbound marketing channels, Housecall Pro product, and provide the needed tools, resources, and support to be successful.
- 2+ years working in inside sales required (software a plus)
- High school diploma required, college preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Location Dependent Information
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado and the expected compensation range for this role is $23.56-36.05/hour. The specific hourly rate for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.